|Family Lifetime Membership||$90.00 now.||Select|
Become a member today!
As a member of CleftPALS Vic, you will:
- Receive the Victorian newsletter. The newsletter comes out four times a year and is full of information relevant to clefts – from both professionals and parents.
Newsletters also contain important dates for specialist speakers and events where you can meet other cleft affected families.
- Have the opportunity to attend meetings and social events. General meetings are held regularly at the Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne, or Monash Medical Centre.
Professionals talk about topics relevant to clefts – in the past we’ve had plastic surgeons, orthodontists, speech therapists, ear nose & throat (ENT) specialists.
Refreshments are provided and you will have the chance to talk to other families. Swap experiences and pick up advice to help you manage your child’s condition.
Remember, the sharing helps.
- Have access to assistance, guidance and advice from a Contact Parent on the day-to-day management of children with cleft conditions, including feeding, surgeries, and emotional issues.
- Be actively helping CleftPALS, which is a volunteer organisation, to:
- support the welfare of children with cleft conditions
- lobby for improvements to the Medicare cleft scheme, and
- help families who need someone to share their experiences.